CB's Annual Halloween Party, hosted by RSI Entertainment's own DJ Lil Fos. Our Monster Bash is and one of the best of the year. It takes a venue like ours, MASSIVE, to house such an epic event. Whether you are Deanerys or Harley Quinn; Trump or Kim Jong Un, this is the party for you. Our 7000+ square feet of space is oozing with ghouls, goblins, spiders, skeletons and SICK jams. As always our music will be loud and the lights and lasers that consume our dance floor will not disappoint. So calling all the unicorns, swamp creatures and zombies. Wonder Woman and Rick and Morty... you can come too. Join us and RAGE! $300 cash prize awarded for the top voted costume and gift cards given out throughout the night for those of you whose costumes we deem worthy.
- Must be in the party by 10:00 PM for costumes to be judged. The earlier you arrive, the better your chance to gain entry to the contest.
- To enter the contest you must have a wristband. Only one wristband is needed per costume if the costume involves multiple people.
- Select members of our staff will hand out wristbands to 30 costumed patrons to participate in the contest.
- The participant with the loudest and most positive
- Crowd reaction as determined by the judges will win the cash prize.
- Clarendon Ballroom has the right to deny entry to any contestant if their costume presents a danger to the other guests or interferes with fire codes. If you have any questions PLEASE CALL!
- No costumes with stilts will be allowed in the party (max costume height is 10ft)
- NO HUGE COSTUMES! You must be able to navigate the crowd and walk up on stage unassisted.
- No costume/prop weapons! No guns, swords, knives, knived gloves, arrows, brooms, bats, tools, sickles, pitchforks, mops, rakes, chainsaws, hammers, machetes, axes, spears, staffs, nunchucks. No matter how innocuous you think they are will NOT be allowed in the party. You don't want to carry them, we don't want to take them away from you.
Cover is $5 all night long. Must be 21+ to enter with valid ID.
Coat check will be available for $2 per item. Any costume prop not allowed in can be checked at the cost of the patron.